I made this for a family Christmas Party last year and EVERYONE loved it.
Gluten Free Fruit Pizza
2 C almond meal/flour
1/2 stick butter
1/2 C agave or palm sugar
Cream Cheese Topping
10 oz. cream cheese
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup agave or palm sugar
various fresh or canned fruits
1. To prepare crust mix almond flour, butter, egg, agave or palm sugar.
2. Spread into 10" spring form pan and bake for 15 minutes.
3. Cool at room temp, or in freezer.
4. Prepare cream cheese topping by mixing cream cheese, egg, vanilla and agave or palm sugar.
5. Spread mixture onto crust
6. Bake in water bath at 325 for 35 minutes. (Put the entire in another shallow pan with 1/2 inch water so the cheesecake is "floating"). Don't let it brown, just look for it to have a "dry" look.
7. Cool at room temp, or in freezer.
Top with your favorite fruits. You are DONE!!!