Friday, November 20, 2009

Fruit Pizza - GF

I made this for a family Christmas Party last year and EVERYONE loved it.

Gluten Free Fruit Pizza

Crust
2 C almond meal/flour
1/2 stick butter
1 egg
1/2 C agave or palm sugar

Cream Cheese Topping
10 oz. cream cheese
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup agave or palm sugar
various fresh or canned fruits

1. To prepare crust mix almond flour, butter, egg, agave or palm sugar.
2. Spread into 10" spring form pan and bake for 15 minutes.
3. Cool at room temp, or in freezer.
4. Prepare cream cheese topping by mixing cream cheese, egg, vanilla and agave or palm sugar.
5. Spread mixture onto crust
6. Bake in water bath at 325 for 35 minutes. (Put the entire in another shallow pan with 1/2 inch water so the cheesecake is "floating"). Don't let it brown, just look for it to have a "dry" look.
7. Cool at room temp, or in freezer.

Top with your favorite fruits. You are DONE!!!

1 comment:

  1. I made this last night for a family party and it was a total hit! Half of my family has celiac's disease so they loved it! I did do some substitutions. I didn't have almond flour so I actually chopped up some nuts (pecan's and walnuts) and substituted that for the flour. It worked out pretty awesome! I even had an aunt who wanted to know where I got the recipe.... one more follower Tressa!! Thanks for sharing all these great recipes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love! It makes my day. :)